Monday, July 25, 2011

Intro

Hey there. I’m a senior at a small mid-Western liberal arts college, and I have no idea what I’m going to do with my life. I have some thoughts, a few dreams, but am still not quite sure how to put those notions into action other than to write them obsessively in my journal. So this blog will be an exploration into the transition from hectic, irresponsible, do-whatever-I-want student life to structured, grounded, professional life.

Or something like that.

[Note: potential employers reading this, I am never hectic or irresponsible. I manage stress perfectly, and I always do what I know I should do. Statements to the contrary are little white lies.]

I hope many of you, no matter what stages of life you’re transitioning from, will relate to what I have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I'd love to have your feedback, so if you liked it, loved it, hated it, I want to know. Actually, if you hated it then don't bother. If you have to publish your comment as "Anonymous", please just type your name at the end of your message. Cheers!