Monday, July 25, 2011

Caffeine Buzz

Can I just take a moment to say how much I love caffeine?! It can take a person of average mental alertness and transform them into a zip-zopping bolt of energy! You want a spreadsheet of radio stations in the Middle East? No problem! The metro is delayed due to “unscheduled track maintenance”? That’s ok – I’ll run to work!

Many of you are probably slapping your foreheads and wondering, “Geez, A, didn’t you go to college? I’ve had a coffee drip feeding me intravenously for the last four years!” All of you: shush. I’m on a caffeine high. Don’t kill it.

Let me be clear: I am not a coffee addict. I just like my lattes once in a while. It’s fun to go from a lackluster automoton to a magical ball of creative energy. Wheeee! This is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I'd love to have your feedback, so if you liked it, loved it, hated it, I want to know. Actually, if you hated it then don't bother. If you have to publish your comment as "Anonymous", please just type your name at the end of your message. Cheers!